Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) has introduced a 16-channel, mixed-signal front-end (MxFE) digitizer for aerospace and defence applications, including phased array radars, electronic warfare, and ground-based SATCOM (satellite communications). The new digitizer includes four AD9081 or four AD9082 software-defined, direct RF sampling transceivers. It is designed to accelerate customer development by providing reference RF signal chains, software architectures, power supply designs, and application example code. ADI also introduced a digitizing card to complement the platform and facilitate system-level calibration algorithms and demonstration of power-up phase determinism.
- View the product page at: https://www.analog.com/en/design-center/evaluation-hardware-and-software/evaluation-boards-kits/Quad-MxFE.html
- Watch a video about the mixed-signal front-end digitizer and digitizing card: https://www.analog.com/en/education/education-library/videos/6184061669001.html.
- Connect with engineers and ADI product experts on EngineerZone™, an online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com
ADQUADMXFE1EBZ 16-Channel, Mixed-Signal Front-End Digitizer Key Features:
- 16x RF receive (Rx) channels (32x digital Rx channels)
- 16x RF transmit (Tx) channels (32x digital Tx channels)
- Provided application-specific examples in MATLAB® application scripts and a GUI
- Flexible clock distribution
ADQUADMXFE-CAL Digitizing Card Key Features:
- Provides both individual adjacent channel loopback and combined channel loopback options
- Combined Tx and Rx channels output via SMA connectors
- On-board log power detectors with AD5592R digitization
Pricing and Availability
|ADQUADMXFE1EBZ||Quad-MxFE (2nd Nyquist Rx Operation, Populated with AD9081)||NOW||$12,000||Box with Power Supply & Some Associated Cabling|
|ADQUADMXFE2EBZ||Quad-MxFE (1st Nyquist Rx Operation, Populated with AD9081)||June 2021||$12,000||Box with Power Supply & Some Associated Cabling|
|ADQUADMXFE3EBZ||Quad-MxFE (Wideband Variant, Populated with AD9082)||June 2021||$12,000||Box with Power Supply & Some Associated Cabling|
|ADQUADMXFE-CAL||16 Tx / 16 Rx Calibration Board||NOW||$2,500||Box with Power Supply & Some Associated Cabling|
About Analog Devices
Analog Devices is a leading global high-performance semiconductor company dedicated to solving the toughest engineering challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect and interpret. Visit http://www.analog.com.
EngineerZone is a trademark of Analog Devices, Inc.
Follow ADI on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News