Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: MXIM) will demonstrate At the embedded world 2019 Exhibition and Conference in Nuremberg, Germany (Feb. 26-28, 2019), how it is empowering design innovation by showcasing leading-edge analog technology for wearable healthcare, internet of things (IoT) and security applications. Maxim will host demos at the booths of two of its distribution partners, EBV and Avnet Silica, and will have experts available to discuss ways to achieve rich functionality, stingy power consumption and tiny form factors.
Maxim Demos at EBV’s Booth (Stand 3A-229)
- Wearable Healthcare: See how solutions including Health Sensor Platform 2.0 and MAX-HEALTH-BAND can help designers extract highly accurate vital signs from wearable designs.
- IoT: Experience the lowest power GPS solution on the market (RF + baseband) featuring the MAX2769C universal GNSS receiver for battery-powered designs and view new products such as a low-power Arm® Cortex®-M4 processor-based microcontroller with Bluetooth 5, a nanoPower buck converter, analog building blocks and an RF transmitter.
- Security: Learn how Maxim can easily and more securely enable MQTT cloud connectivity with the MAXQ1062 DeepCover® cryptographic controller for embedded devices. With ChipDNA™-based authentication ICs, embedded security within the DARWIN microcontroller family and secure microcontrollers for mobile POS systems, Maxim offers a full portfolio of solutions to secure next-generation IoT devices.
Visitors can register at http://bit.ly/ew2019_Maxim_
Maxim Demos at Avnet Silica’s Booth (Stand 1-370)
- Sensors and Analog: See Maxim’s IO-Link technology, nanoPower ICs and Go-IO industrial internet of things (IIoT) reference design in action.
- Power: Explore the MAX17260 1-cell fuel gauge with ModelGauge™ m5 EZ and Himalaya uSLIC™ evaluation kits to enable power designs.
- Security: Learn about Maxim’s secure authentication for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS).
Maxim Speaking Opportunities
Szukang Hsien, executive business manager, Automotive Business Unit at Maxim Integrated, will provide a presentation titled, “Local Dimming with Functional Safety for Automotive Displays” at the electronic displays Conference from 3:55 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 27
For details regarding Maxim’s presence at embedded world, visit http://bit.ly/Maxim_embedded_
About Maxim Integrated
Maxim Integrated develops innovative analog and mixed-signal products and technologies to make systems smaller and smarter, with enhanced security and increased energy efficiency. We are empowering design innovation for our automotive, industrial, healthcare, mobile consumer, and cloud data center customers to deliver industry-leading solutions that help change the world. Learn more at http://www.maximintegrated.com
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.