TTI, Inc., a specialist distributor of electronic components is now stocking the full range of external antennas from AVX. Optimised for high-reliability (hi-rel) applications in which elevated performance is paramount, but where there are also space and weight restrictions to factor in, these components have a compelling mix of key characteristics. As well as the rugged construction needed to withstand even the most challenging of operational environments, they have compact form factors and offer wide bandwidth capabilities. These antennas can be supplied with cabling and connectors included, thereby facilitating deployment.
AVX external antennas are suitable for a broad range of different applications such as mobile communication, Internet of Things (IoT), healthcare, industrial automation, aftermarket automotive, smart agricultural, telematics, wireless access points, digital signage, home automation, point-of-sale (PoS) units, remote monitoring, tracking and logistics.
Among the products offered are:
- The X1005246 – With 1 mm x 30.1 mm x 6.7 mm dimensions, this antenna is suitable for inclusion in various different forms of wireless infrastructure, such as mobile, cellular IoT and LPWAN. It supports LTE, LTE-M, NB-IoT, LoRa, Sigfox and Z-wave, plus legacy 2G and 3G technologies.
- The X1005323 – Covering the 2400-2485 MHz and the 5150-5850 MHz frequency bands, this WLAN antenna supports the 11 a, b, g, n, ac and ax Wi-Fi protocols. It attains peak gain figures of 2.5 dBi in the 2400-2500 MHz band and 3.3 dBi in the 5150-5825 MHz band.
- The X1005245 3-in-1 antenna – This low-noise unit has GNSS, GPS-GLONASS and LTE MIMO capabilities. It is housed in a waterproof IPX7 enclosure and can handle temperatures spanning from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- The X1005248 2-in-1 antenna – Suitable for GNSS and DSRC, this has a maximum voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR) of 2.0:1. As well as positioning functions, it can be used in vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) communications.
- The X1005247 – Addressing 1561 MHz, 1575 MHz and 1602 MHz frequencies, this antenna can deliver a peak gain figure of 1 dBi (at 1575MHz). Noise levels are kept to 1.1 dB (typical) and the maximum VSWR is 2.0:1.
- The X1005324 – This LTE MIMO and Wi-Fi MIMO antenna has a 4.9dBi peak gain and an average efficiency of up to 67 % (depending on the frequency being utilised).
About TTI, Inc.
TTI, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, is an authorized, specialty distributor of electronic components. Founded in 1971, the emphasis on a broad and deep product portfolio, available-to-sell inventory and sophisticated supply chain programs have established TTI as a distributor of choice to manufacturers in the industrial, defense, aerospace, transportation, medical, and communications sectors worldwide. TTI and its wholly owned subsidiaries, the TTI Family of Companies, Mouser Electronics, Sager Electronics and TTI Semiconductor Group employ over 7,000 people in more than 133 locations throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa. Globally, the company maintains about 200,000 square meters of dedicated warehouse space housing over 850,000 component part numbers.
For more information about TTI, visit www.ttieurope.com.