Tektronix, Inc., a leading worldwide provider of measurement solutions announced today that the company will be showcasing a wide-range of test and measurement products at Electronica 2018 (Stand 438, Hall A3), which takes place from 12-16 November in Munich. The Tektronix products on display will address a wide range of applications. Visitors to the Tektronix stand will be able to get hands-on demonstrations and learn how Tektronix products can solve their individual test and measurement challenges. From engineers to engineers.
The Tektronix stand will feature six workstations, including demonstrations on:
- SiC/GaN Powertrain Inverters
- In-Vehicle Networking
- Low Power IOT Testing
- Service Solutions
Highlights on the Tektronix stand this year will include:
- The arbitrary/function generator AFG31000 series, on public show for the first time at Electronica. A completely new design, the AFG31000 features many key firsts including the industry’s largest touchscreen and new user interface that will delight engineers and researchers who need to generate increasingly complex test cases for debugging, troubleshooting, characterizing and validating devices under test. Come and see it for yourself on the Tektronix stand.
- With a low-noise, in-house designed ASIC at its heart, Tektronix’s 6 Series MSO mixed signal oscilloscope advances the performance threshold of mid-range oscilloscopes to 8GHz and delivers a 25GS/s sample rate simultaneously on all 4 channels, allowing engineers working on faster, more complex embedded systems designs to accurately view up to four high-speed signals at one time. With usability and upgradeability at its forefront, coupled with advanced measurements capability and new probing technologies, the 6 Series MSO really delivers measurement confidence.
- New automotive-specific software solutions for the 5 Series MSO mixed signal oscilloscope designed to speed up validation and debug and shorten design cycles for the complex electronics systems found in next-generation vehicles. These new automotive solutions take full advantage of key 5 Series MSO innovations including up to 8 channels, 12-bit resolution and its massive high-definition capacitive touch display and highly intuitive user interface.
- DMM6500 6½-digit Bench/System Digital Multimeter and DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System. These new instruments combine the simplicity of a “pinch and zoom” touchscreen interface for easy and faster test setup and at-a-glance monitoring and display with the power of 15 different measurement functions, wide measurement ranges, multichannel measurements, and class-leading accuracy and sensitivity.
On Tuesday 13th and Wednesday 14th Tektronix will give two presentations as part of the Electronica Automotive Forum in Hall B4 Booth B4.321. Whether it comes to semi-autonomous or autonomous driving, new interior and exterior light functions or improved connectivity — the Automotive Forum presents the latest solutions and products in the industry’s various sectors. Visitors to the Tektronix stand in Hall A3 Booth 438 will have the chance to learn more about these developments from Tektronix’ team of Automotive experts.
Whatever your product interest or application, come along and talk to our experts and find out how we can help you with the latest and best solutions to your measurement problems – we are on your wavelength.
Headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, Tektronix delivers innovative, precise and easy-to-operate test, measurement and monitoring solutions that solve problems, unlock insights and drive discovery. Tektronix has been at the forefront of the digital age for over 70 years. Join us on the journey of innovation at TEK.COM.
Tektronix is a registered trademark of Tektronix, Inc. All other trade names referenced are the service marks, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.